Thursday, May 19, 2011

After first full day with fat

171.5
Same


That being said I retained water I know it cuz I didn't pee nearly enough for the amount I drank so I'm not worried yet! My fasting glucose was 83, I think thats good but I'm not quite sure, have my endo today so hopefully I'm getting somewhere.

So I'm kind of disappointed in the endo, first of all he wrong do the lipil, said it was unneeded and insurance wont cover anyway and thats that. He did give me a glucose moniter saying he wanted me to use a good one and didn't feel the one I ordered was. Told me insurance would cuz of my pco but he wont give script until blood tests come back for the strips, so grrr. He sent the blood right to the lab so idk what he even ordered nice huh?

Well this is day two of adding fat, felt pretty good today no real bad hunger just at the appropriate time, I did end up closer to 900 calories cuz I was eating on the fly with work and dr but no sugar of any kind which to the original sweet tooth here is amazing. Not peeing alot again don't know whats up with the water retention I think I'm drinking enough? Going to do my 1 and 2 hour blood tonight so I get my 3 in today so ill update.

No comments:

Post a Comment