Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 6 vlcd

171.5
-2 from yesterday
-7 from load

Yay 2 I'll take it that is awesome wish I could do that everyday! So heres my routine I'm doing hhcg it worked for me last time so I figured I'd go with it again. I take 2 tsp of the brags cider vinegar (raw with the mother) 3 times a day along with oregnol 3 times a day, it kills off bad bacteria and yeast and I'm a serious carb/sugar addict so it should make withdrawals and cravings easier. The first round I did I actually got ill from withdrawal this time so far so good, the cravings are another story but I'm sure alot in my head. I'm fine all day but have noticed being hungry at night before bed which I hate cuz thats a battle of will. So I wonder if the vinegar is helping hmm.

My sis and I took the kids for a couple mile bike ride, it was pretty leisure so it shouldn't of been to much in the way of over exercising, lord I hope not cuz I'm fairly certain we will be doing that daily. I worry about my daughter I see myself in her, she has a 50/50 chance of having pco not good odds. Of course I'm informed where as my mom had no clue what was wrong with me I'm still scared she does and there is no comfort in that. She is already leaning toward chubby and I need to keep her moving cuz I dont want her to struggle.

So it looks as if the wow cow was fine, I won't be doing that daily but it's nice to know if we take the kid for a cone I can treat myself without really cheating even if it feels like it cuz boy is that stuff good, can't figure out how with no chemicals but who am I to complain. It's finally getting nice here, we live near buffalo ny and I was beginning to think summer wasn't coming but we may actually get the pool open this weekend, pool season is the best we don't have to go anywhere everyone comes to us and its like one big party all summer. Yet another reason to get on with this releasing lol I can't have everyone thinking ouch what happened to her. I think I'll clean the house and plant my flowers today, have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment