Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Here we go


Well here I am I'm having issues figuring out my blog so bare with me. Most of my internet stuff is done via my droid so I'm having a few issues. Well about me, I've always had problems with my weight, its always been a struggle I have an under active thyroid and PCO (polycystic ovarian syndrome) which the basis of is insulin resistance. I suppose I'm one of the lucky pcoers as I can actually loose weight if I try and I dont weigh 300 plus lbs which is fairly common. I gained a lot of weight with my second pg , well to be honest I started at 180. After I had him I went home at 240 I was so unhappy being that heavy that once I healed I started to exercise, I started small and just upped it when it got easier over about 8 months I managed to get to 170, 170 is a weight my body loves and one it is always trying to be at. Well I got myself a trainer and with him and a good diet got down to 147.5 but I still had fat on my belly and inner thighs at this point I was working out 2 hrs a day 5 to 6 days a week 3 of which with a trainer so I went on hcg 5/09 and I made it dwn to 128! That was awesome I loved my body, felt great and could relax a bit with the gym. I maintained great that is until I quit smoking 10/10 and I guess it messed up my new good metabolism, that and poor eating on my part but hey I quit smoking thats great! What isn't great is all the weight I've gained, I feel gross, nothing fits and I dont want to go any where. I tried a few times to restart a diet, but my head was not in the game. so here I am ready to try for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment