Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 5

Ok well I want the pink background but its stuck on black, may have to get on the actual computer lol. So here is where I'm at I started at 178.5 after loading start day of vlcd was 5/5 but I wasn't very good on moms day so today day 5 of vlcd I weighed in at 173.5 so I'm -5 post load. I was 174 pre load. Ugg I can't believe I've got so much to loose or that I did this to myself again, I feel overwhelmed. I'm 5'5 and I do carry weight well so I'm wearing an 8 to 10 but I hate it and if I hear one more time that I was too skinny and needed to gain I might loose it, I wasn't too skinny, I didn't look sick its just everyone was use to my being bigger. Everyone keeps saying I dont look big ok maybe I dont but I dont feel good and I'm overweight for my height period! So here is the place where I need to hold myself accountable I'm hoping this will help, when I get my head right I do very well but I've been having trouble getting my head in the game, I have some stressors in life that aren't helping also. I've been reading others blogs and they are very inspiring!

I wonder what a serving of wow cow would do? Its all natural and is 50 to 60 calories per 4ozs seems to me it could replace my strawberries as a dessert, I know some of you will say dont deviate at all, I tend to be one of those that can go slightly off and still loose, well last round anyway. So heres my experiment I will have it instead tonight and see how the scale does tom. I've been right on all day and got plenty of liquid between water and green tea so cross your fingers! Heres a link check it out http://paradiseyogurt.com/WOW_COW_PY.html

No comments:

Post a Comment